Pages - Menu

Friday 2 August 2013

Breathe of fresh air

This post was in the pending mode for soooo loong. Sooner or later, my blog would have grudge on me. Sigh. Sometimes, I'm starting to feel burn out but every time I get to see and be in a place like this, all the stress just go away. Happy to know that Philippines has beautiful sights like this. And very accessible from the city. I think you all know where this is.


I just went for a laid-back look. A nice cozy sweater, tight skirt and a good pair of sneakers for comfortable and warm adventure. It's better to wear something you easily move when you are ought to do something fun and crazy. Boy I can jump with this! 


 


So, yeah, I went all crazy with all prints. I match three different prints to come up with something fun. I don't want this look to be labeled as "childish". I want it to be the F.U.N word. Haha. If ever, my concept is not clear, oh well! The fun started when we were a child anyway. All the accessories and the bag that I wore screams "I had fun when I was kid!" 



No comments:

Post a Comment