Pages - Menu

Wednesday 1 January 2014

Earthy Elements


Happy New Year everybody! I hope you had an awesome day welcoming the new year. Since it's a new year, it has been a tradition of the world to set the color of the year. As I was searching the internet, orchid violet is the color of 2014. But I was not satisfied with one color. I do love colorful stuffs. A quick trivia about the lucky colors for this year.  2014 is the Year of the Green Horse, that is green, brown,blue and yellow are colors that would attract good luck. And it's going to be a better year for those born on the year of monkey, sheep and ox. There is no harm in following this tips that's why I worn most of the element in my look before the year ended. To attract the good vibes of course!



I love how the simple knitted top was dramatically turn into an amazing top by putting synthetic jems and beads. And the top was suited for the not-so-cold weather in my hometown. So I won't get the chills but still feel the holiday breeze.







No comments:

Post a Comment