Pages - Menu

Monday 19 August 2013

Fiesta Bahai

Every body on this Earth loves food! What's not to love about the amazing flavors this world can bring. Besides from the food bazaars in Makati, Quezon Ave. and Ortigas another has made it's mouth watering smoke at the Seaside Blvd of  SM Mall of Asia, the Fiesta Bahai. The variety of food they cater are all time favorite street foods (or another way of calling it is "pulutan") created in the Philippines. 



The place was over whelming, every where you look there is food! And the people are just hungry. Looking at the amount of food each are carrying. Plus you'll enjoy eating while listening to a nice live jazz music. It's a great place to spend with your friends or family after a busy day at work or school. Another thing that I love about the venue and you'll surely enjoy it as well is the cool sea breeze flowing. It feels like you're in the beach minus the sand and the coconut tree.






I, forehand, needed this night. Thinking about my duties and my work load for school just gives me the goose bump. Haha. I need to unwind. Besides from shopping, eating is another way of mine to cope up with stress. I can't truly call myself a Pinay if I hate food. And the best way to enjoy a meal is to share it with good company. I grabbed this two loves of mines to accompany me for the night.




It was a night well spent! Hope you drop by at the the bazaar and have a blast!


Love,
Anfriel.x

No comments:

Post a Comment