Pages - Menu

Monday 14 October 2013

Journey



 
Seeing the my laptop in front where I won't type my patient's paper and medical documents is a big relief. I mean seriously, I need-a-break! That's why I can't wait to share  the two things I explored today. I can feel a very strong vibe you'll love it. My lover boy took me to Glorietta 3 to explore an exhibit. He wan not telling me what the exhibit was about 'til we got there. The exhibit is about marking the 46th anniversary of the Philippine School of Interior Design (PSID) and showcasing the Filipino music, OPM:Obra Para sa Musika. Interior designers has to choose a song and express the songs by functionally designing an interior space. There were 21 designs but some blocks doesn't allow taking picture. Here are some of the designs that I got.
 This design was inspired by the song "Katawan" by Hagibis. The designers reflected the song into a serene and relax outlook. They design a space where people can relax and take care of their body. They used materials that can be found in mother nature to add to the serene aura. Everything was relaxing! it makes me want to have a nice spa day. And who wouldn't want to have a niece peace and quiet in a room like this. Do contact Vern Sanchez at vernsanchez@ymail.com
 The theme of this room was from the song, "Grow Up" by Gary Valenciano. The room shows a teenage boy passion for music. And how growing up can change his mindset from illusion into reality. what I like best about this design is the construction of the ceiling. its no ordinary light or chandeliers. The designers made it to look like the room was under a basement. How cool is that!
This is my personal favorite, the Vanity room. Every girl has a dream closet. I am sure about that. When I laid eyes on this design I knew it was destined for me. Haha. But really, if you see how the room was constructed, you'll definitely say its also your dream closet. The room was inspired of the song "Bongga Ka Day" by Hotdog. The whole design has a 1970's sophistication atmosphere in it which I got attracted to. You can contact Steffi Kate Maala at steffikate@gmail.com if you are interested to make your dream vanity room come true. 

If you wanna see the design for yourself. Visit Glorrieta 3 3/L 

 And for my second trip today was to visit the cupcake bakery I've been hearing and seeing just about everywhere. The Vanilla Cupcake bakery is a mini country doll house in a big city. The place is cozy and warm. Everything is so pink and cute! Plus they have a lot of good cupcakes and drinks.





As much as we like to try all the cupcakes, our tummy doesn't have much of the space. Haha. We'll definitely come back and those cupcakes must be ready for me (I'm a sweet tooth but not today since I have the "emergency"). We tried two cupcake and a cream delight inside a small jar (I don't really know what to call. haha. I'm sorry). 



At first, I can't bring  myself to eat it. Because it all look so cute! But I have to or I'll have to sleep in the place which I don't mind anyway. The sweetness last until the last bite. I can't end this post without showing my look. This is what I've been waiting for the past few weeks (screw my hectic schedule for ruining a girls dream) Okay okay. Enough drama queen. My look is more about the showing sophistication into simplicity. A petite girl can wear a long pleated skirt without heels if she wants to. Just walk it with chin up and chest out to make you look taller. To balance everything, I wore a big gem pair of earrings to give out more colors. To be honest, I've been wanting to wear this look. I made this in my head months ago. Haha. Finally is the word. 


Hope you like it! xx
Love, 
Anfriel




No comments:

Post a Comment