Pages - Menu

Friday 27 December 2013

Good girl gone bad


Finally found the time to squeeze in a blog post. Hurrah! The past few days were a down pour of rain! Everywhere was full of big rain drops. I can't even bring myself up from bed, I just want to snuggle up on my bed. I missed it anyway! Good thing Mr. Sun decided to beat the clouds and gave Bicolanos a wonderful weather today. And that means, outfit day. Yeeeeey!!!!! I'm sorry. I've been waiting for the day to stretch my muscles and see the beauty of my hometown. And I've been matching this look in my head for days. Lol.


I won't back down my love for wearing long clothes even though I'm petite. This kind of clothes makes me feel taller and like a princess. I love feeling the clothe on my feet while a walk and the way the breeze blows it. It's so magical and photographic.






Can't deny that my love rock and roll resurface today. But I didn't show it all the way because I want to show how two personalities/styles can come up into a awesome look. I really like experimenting looks. Trying on looks that are not usual, it makes me feel in control and most especially, myself. 



No comments:

Post a Comment