Pages - Menu

Saturday 13 July 2013

Street Monarchy

 Do I look sick? Hopefully not. But I am sick and sleepless during this day. This is a very late post since it was taken last Sunday. Apologies to my blog if I'm not updating it. It's because of my another life. Okay okay, enough of the rants Annieh. Go on with next paragraph. It's less dramatic. 

 Like the old days, where you have to wear a dress or a skirt on a Sunday because it's a special day. It's a day for praising our Creator and a family day. How special can that be! So for me, I'm wearing something longer than a dress and the usual skirt-a maxi skirt. Some says that when you a petite gal, you shouldn't be wearing something longer than your legs because it makes you smaller. I say "PSSSHH" to that. Fashion and style is all about expression. If we want to wear something long, we will! Right girls?

This was a gift from my mum during my 20th birthday. I'm loving the shade of violet and how the sheer effect added to its elegance. Violet has been a color of monarch back in the days (way way back). It is such a beautiful color to wear. I don't want to use this color for a look that is all grand. I want to look classy yet casual. The denim vest did all the trick! 

Minimizing the accessories to make the look simple. Gold and violet are just the perfect couple. For me, gold makes the violet irresistible! The look was great except for my sick and tired face. Oh well, I hope my smile can cover it all up. 



This is all for now. I'm praying for good days for me to have a chance to blog. And get my ensembles out of thoughts and share it to the world. Hope you like it. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment