Pages - Menu

Wednesday 22 January 2014

Burning Red!

"Losing him was blue like I’d never known. Missing him was dark grey all alone. Forgetting him was like trying to know somebody you’ve never met. Loving him was red.”
Bet you know this song that I, personally been very obsessed about. I sing it everywhere and anytime. Because of that obsession, I was inspired to create look from it. Tahdah! This is so far my favorite look that I putted on. Red, black and white are awesome combos. The colors will never fail to make to you simple yet sexy and sophisticated. Do you agree? I bet you do. To come up with this 3 color combo is part of my January goal which now I can say a mission complete.




  
 What I love about this ensemble is that I look fresh, happy, confident and endearing. I want my 2014 to be like that. I want to have this year be filed with new ideas and adventures-to have this ever curious exploring mind and a hungry heart. My 2014 ultimate goal would be to celebrate my youth. Young at heart will always on my mind but having life to celebrate with this age is different. I just don't want to feel it, I wan to be it. 





Love,
Anfriel.xx

No comments:

Post a Comment