Pages - Menu

Sunday 7 July 2013

Forever 21

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!! 

Last night was one of the best birthday that I had! I'm so happy to celebrate it with wonderful people even though I was not able to celebrate it with my family (which by the way, I would like to share that my brother, who is not that sentimental just made me cried because he made me a video of everyone back at home greeting me). They say that the age of 21 carries more responsibilities since it's near to adult age. BUT I say, I will carry it with happiness of being young! 

I think this is the longest post that I created. Haha. I couldn't help it. I want to share the happiness that I had last night. If only I could put all the photos that we captures, I would. But no, that would me immoral for the fingers of my readers and me since it would be such a pain scrolling the mouse down and down and down. I'll cut my words short. I'll let the pictures say it all! 












Pursuit happiness because you only live once. And once means it will never happen again. 
FOREVER YOUNG, FAB and FREE! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment