Pages - Menu

Saturday 6 July 2013

My "blue" day

First of all,  I just want to say that it has been so looooooong since I posted an outfit shot. And it feels so gooooood! I missed this! My schedule has been like a wild animal. To mention that I'm located somewhere far away right now for my internship. The life of an OT student. Sigh. Second, please don't mind my tired and sleepy eyes. Haha. It hasn't slept for some time now. Third, my look for this post is well uhhmm...I really don't know how to describe it. But I remember myself saying, "I'll go for a simple and ragged look." So I guess this is how I create a look when I'm so tires and sleepy. Haha.



   I just went crazy on adding different contrast of colors for my accessories. What best partner can a blue have but orange. They are really good colors for a gloomy day. Funny how the days seems to join with  my lazy aura. And I didn't even got the energy to fix my hair. This is so sad! Goodness! I came out laughing at myself when I saw the pictures. But at least somehow, I look okay. Just okay.

This is all that I have for now. Promise blog. I will post more soon! I just need to compose myself and remove the tangled soul inside me (say whuuuut??!!) I'll stop. I'm being crazy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment