Pages - Menu

Friday 7 June 2013

Blogger's United goes number 5!

Number 5 is my favorite number (the only number I can think of when someone ask me what's my favorite number) I don't know why I don't have a favor in numbers but this time I'm starting to have a good luck on no. 5! Some of you already know that I have duties on hospitals right now that's why I blog has been making   in the attic. Luckily, last saturday, I don't have a make up duty! Yey for me! Why? Because I got the chance to blog and attend the BU5! Hurrah! Now then, I have a surprise for all of you. Just keep scrolling and down  and find out what it is :) 
P.S This is just a quick since I have to study! (Haha I call this blog break)



Another photo with Lissa Kahayon, Vern Enciso and Verniece Enciso
Met a new blogger! Reese Lansangan of reeseypeasy.com. Her styles are just so colorful and adventurous! The two buttons pins that I have for my look was from her booth.


Finally! Got the chance to meet this sexy and down to earth chic, Ms. Divine Lee.
     One of the designers and blogger I look up to, Ms. Camille Co
 Gelo Arucan. Another adventurous blogger! 
Got the chance to see my two friend, Migs and Ranel at the event! Happy girl! Such a long time since I saw them. We're all focus on our time right now. Hope to see them soon though.
 Tahdah! You've reach my surprise!  (The School of Satchel) A product with a good cost! How? They support Philippine leather industries and they promote Philippine genuine materials. They use cow leather for their products. It's a world class product and design! A must have! Support Filipino products!







No comments:

Post a Comment