Pages - Menu

Monday 13 January 2014

I think I remember something tonight








For many months now I abstain myself in buying new things for my closet that I don't need yet. It's part of my resolution that I'll start saving money practically. It was a wake up call when I was cleaning my small space in the dormitory where I found many many clothes that I still haven't worn, to mention that some has still tags and some that I bought years ago. Also I lost tract of the shoes and heels that I have. So many precious items that I don't want to see go to waste. That's why I had myself hold back on buying things that I don't need right now and start using everything I have first. Create and Recreate. Yup, my style motto for this year. Probably, it was about 4 to 6 months since my last shopping vices. And I'm pretty much proud of myself for achieving a big step in practical living 101. Hurray for me!! As a gift for myself, I bought a pair of new heels! Haha. I got my eyes on this ever since I saw this sitting on the shelf. My feet are so happy! I am happy! We should be all happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment