Pages - Menu

Sunday 3 November 2013

PHILIPPINE FASHION WEEK: Day 4


I know this is a very very late post. After that weekend, my schedule went crazy again as usual since it's a working day. Anyhow, I would still post this. Day 4 of Philippine Fashion Week and everyone is still up to the heat of the new trends and latest designs. I would like to think that I got lucky to be invited in a designer show. I went with my best friend to share the experience. And I got to meet new bloggers as well. Great night indeed!


                                                                 by Anthony Ramirez

 by Chris Jasler

by Lizanne Cua
 



 by Randal Solomon
 I won't say much about my outfit. I'll just let the mass judge it. But I went for a casual and comfortable look since it would be a hassle to go for something glamour. Especially if you don't have a ride. Wearing the casual theme was also an excuse for  me to wear my new pair of heels. I've been dying to walk with it since it arrived in my doorstep. It was worth every peso!



 



 Love,
Anfriel.xx

No comments:

Post a Comment