Pages - Menu

Monday 28 October 2013

Philippine Fashion Week: Day 3


Sending my greatest gratitude to the heavens for giving me the time to attend the Philippine Fashion Week. I was not expecting any invitations since I'm quite busy on my internship. But I guess the heaven wants me to be happy so an invitation was sent to my email. And who wouldn't want to attend and witness creativity on the runway, right? I might as well take it than be sorry for not going.


by Albert Andrada


By Eric Delos Santos


                                                                 by Jerome Salayang
                                                                    By Jun Jun Cambre
By Raoul Ramirez
 And here is what I wore for the PFW day 3. My top and shoes are both DIY. I panicked when I have nothing to wear that night. Though my concept is already a black and white look. And this is what I come up with. I am really proud on how my pair of shoe turned out to be. Hope you like them too!






Love,
Anfriel.xx

No comments:

Post a Comment