Pages - Menu

Friday 13 September 2013

B.W.R



Can't think of any title to describe what I wore on this post so I just typed the initials of the colors that I'm wearing. Haha. The photos were taken  week ago. I know I know I should've post this sooner. But my schedules and pile of work has been unforgivable.

 If I where to wear something simple and comfortable I'll go for this. Since I have that personality who loves rock music. This is something I don't get to share every post I created. Yes, I love rock music. I love how the angst of electric guitar and loud beat of the drums mash up together to create music in my ears. Don't get me wrong but I love listening to other genres, its just that I have an attachment to rock music same as my love for style and fashion.


  Besides for my addiction in heels, I'm also the skater shoes-kind-of-girl. Haha. Do I sound random? I don't really have a straight answer for that but i guess I am. I just have to personnel inside of me.  Actually, I'm more of a Vans girl. There creations are just so cool and comfortable to wear. That's two things to look for a shoe that you'll definitely wear. 

*cross fingers* Hoping time would give me a day to have fun. I have so many ensembles in my head that I need to share to the world! 

Love, 
Anfriel.xx

No comments:

Post a Comment