Pages - Menu

Thursday 5 September 2013

Between two worlds



It has been weeks since I planned to post this pictures. I can't say this is something new but the story behind this photos is what makes it special to me. The photos taken if for a pageant. Yes! you heard that right people, Haha. Its a "not-so-pageant-like contest" minus the Q&A part. They keep on imposing that it's a somewhat like a runway show. I don't care what kind of event that is. I'm was still in that shock state that I got to the candidate. With all the stuffs that I have to do for school and work load, I was worried that I won't be able to pull it off.  Since it was my first, I just have to do my best and be myself. I think that's the most important component in situations like this.  So, I'd like to present to you the only petite girl on the stage, showcasing herself and what she is capable to do.









No comments:

Post a Comment