Pages - Menu

Sunday 5 May 2013

Floral meets sneakers

Let me just share that the weather today was excruciating! Even the wind was warm. Summer is really here! Good thing sleeveless clothes were invented. If not, save us from sweats and sticky skin. Haha. Anyways, I'm really happy that I got to spend a nice Sunday with my family. After a long time, the four of us are together. Family...one of the greatest gifts God gave us. My family is not really that big and perfect  (there is none). And we are always apart but I am beyond grateful for having one. 


Since, I'll be touring my family to anywhere, I decided to wear a comfortable look that would last till evening.  Nothing beats a nice dress and your pair of sneakers. I choose a dress that is breezy to keep me cool despite the humid weather. People may say that its a little bit showy (for some IT IS showy) but c'mon summer is all about bear skin. For someone who is missing the beach and the bikini parties, this is the right dress. 



Less accessories to make it more light but the arm party that I worn are to add colors on my look. Add a little life, as they say. I realize as I was editing the photos, my best accessory for today was the wind. Haha. It added the dramatic effect on my hair making my photos blog perfect! The downside was it keeps blowing my dress up. I have this photo that will serve as evidence. Just keep scrolling for you to know.




 Tahdah! Told you so! Lol. Josh said I look like Marilyn Monroe here. Made me felt a little flattered when he said that (He knows what to say to make me feel good...that man) Hope you like guys! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment