Pages - Menu

Friday 26 April 2013

Wild things happens



 Hoorah! A proper outfit post for my new online diary. Finally, I got the chance to feature my look and blog it. So many things have been going on in my life that I missing out this new site of mine. But I promise myself that no matter what happen, I will update this every chance that I get within this very busy season. I'll do my best of best to share whatever creation and thoughts that I have to every fashion junkie who will read this or reading this (*cross fingers* time management with my medical degree).




What's up with this look is that I merge some research and own ideas to create a sexy, feminine and classic look. Did I got it? What do you guys think? I hope I did! Because to be honest, I was in a rush to get this look it's final form. I have to fly from my duty to the event. Thank you heaven for giving my face the glow it need for this photos! Haha. If it was not, my face would be like "GAAH! who's this girl I'm looking at".




Thinking about the whole scenario, how did I really get to this point? I guess if you are in a rush and going somewhere. Ofcourse, you must always look at your best! Creating something new means taking every time you have. Here are some of my personal tips if ever a similar situation come in your way. 
1.  Gather all the clothes that you THINK will suite the occasion. From there, start the mix and match. When you find the perfect ensembles (you'll feel it, trust me).
2. If no. 1 don't work, CHOOSE one to three statement piece. You can start from there in creating the look.  
3. If not, try picking a color(s). I putted letter S so that you'll be reminded that you can always combine colors in to you look. Be creative!
4. ALWAYS WEAR WHAT MAKES YOU COMFORTABLE. Comfortable means in my dictionary is being yourself. What you wear can be another way of expressing thoughts and feelings we can't express clearly. 



Hope you like it! xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment