Pages - Menu

Thursday 16 May 2013

Bring back 80's Blues


Since I haven't blog for such a long time now, the classy ladies of late eighties inspired 
me on what to wear. I kept it simple as much as possible but not drifting away from 
my "themed" look. Also, I decided to make it monotone because I just want too. Haha. 
I'm happy to say that for some time the wind favors me in giving my hair a dramatic blow.


 And I was transferring the good vibes in styling this outfit because of a very stressful days. Plus I got to wear heels again. Yippee! Especially this one classy black heels. I bought it from Rustan's for a very good price. A  nice silver stilettos and big black bow would do the trick in giving the classic edge



I lessen the accessories since I don't want to look all sparkly or too bold. A good watch  and a very sophisticated bracelet from my mum is enough. Please please don't mind the veins on my hand (quite embarrass right now) I've been having my round at the hospital 5 days a week so my hand are tired. Yes! I really need a nice pamper. I just wish I have the time. No matter, I'm happy that I got to wear this ensemble!  Happy to feel like a woman from an American 80's movie. 




 Hope  you like it.xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment