Pages - Menu

Sunday 1 December 2013

Down to Earth



Ever since I started my internship as an Occupational Therapist, my favorite day of the week is Saturday. It's the last day of our own "weekdays". I get to see and spend a nice evening with my colleagues and my man. Thank heavens that last Saturday was a holiday. I get to spent the whole afternoon with my boyfriend, Josh and the whole evening my OT family. The venue of our get together is the trending Ayala Triangle. Where you'll get to enjoy a nice dinner with the dancing lights. 

 Makati is such a busy city. All you will see are people walking, cars on the streets and tall buildings. It would be a hassle for me if I wear heals considering the current bipolar weather of the Philippines. Rain here. Sunny there. Rain and shine. Such a bad time to wear heels and flat sandals. The best solution is one big bad ass booties. A printed top, shorts and a scarf like necklace from Simone's Closet to let me enjoy this get together with my love ones.



 I just played with the elemental colors like green, silver, blue and white. To add the earthy motif, I decided to wear a bag with crystals from Sondra Roberts. I minimized the accessories that I'm wearing so that it wouldn't be such a waste if it rains (good thing it didn't! Phew!) And walah! The earthy waterproof look!


 



 


Love, 
Anfriel.xx


No comments:

Post a Comment