Pages - Menu

Sunday 31 August 2014

COMEBACK

image
To be back in this online slumber is feels gooooooood!!!! One of the many purpose of this online diary is to be my outlet. I'm free inside this cyber world. And how I missed it!!!! Sorry for the exaggerated exclamation points. I'm just so happy to be back!!!!!! Okay okay, I'm calm. As you all know (well for those who follows and reads my blog), I have been unbearably occupied for the past months (yes, with a long hiss) since I was preparing for my board exam to become an Occupational therapist. And my blog is one of the things I have to sacrifice. Boy, it sure was not easy. But everything was all worth it! Because I'm now a licensed OT!!!!! Total happiness indeed!!!!
image

image

image
Eventually, I turned out to be broke since I spent most of my money on buying coffee and cakes which I don't mind because I love them too. Just like my many fashion bloggers, stylist and designers says, it's not the label of your clothes , it's how you wear them. I have always been a thrift shopper. It's cheaper but still fashionable. It's amazing really on the many beautiful clothes you'll find hanging on the racks. On me our both items I got from a thrift shop. The demin blazer was actually a jacket, I removed the sleeves to make it more wearable during hot weathers. The black dress is very comfortable to wear because it's made of cotton. Good finds, right? I added some bold accessories to put life on the look. All of my accessories are handmade by local online business shop here in our country (Kneutral collection: arm bracelt and blue ring | Nikita: dream catcher necaklace)
My idea here was to create a modern bohemian look. And I think executed it quite well. What do you think guys?
image

image

image

image

image
I hope you guys have a wonderful day!

Love,
Anfriel.xx

No comments:

Post a Comment