Pages - Menu

Saturday 22 March 2014

Back to somewhereland


Good ideas comes when you don't expect it. Especially when you are in a hurry. Apparently, the look that I have now is a product of rush. Maybe I should call this "out-of-time" look. But so far, this is one of my fave. I love how basics comes together and give you that sexy edge look. Thank heavens for those who design a high waist pants and crop tops. Best way to hide your lower belly (when your still working on that abs) and let you show off your upper abs. To give the look a more life, prints and lively color will do the trick! You can see what prints and color I used. I just love the total look!












1 comment:

  1. Lovely bag :) I nominated you for the Liebster Award! check out my blog for more
    : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/2014/03/liebster-award.html M&MFASHIONBITES

    ReplyDelete